Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009


Welcome 2009! Glad to see you. I'd like to put in my request for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2009, please. If you'll just put in the order for HEALTHY, the rest will follow. By the way, 2009, if you'd be kind enough to bring some PEACE with that new President, and maybe some jobs for those out of work, and do what you can to bring our guys and gals home from Afganistan and Iraq, out of harm's way that'd be great too. There's a lot of suffering going on in the world, so anything you can do to help the poor, the destitute, those who are homeless or alone or afraid, that'd be really nice. Thanks in advance for your help, 2009. I know you'll do your best.


To all my friends, colleagues, and the universe at-large, I hope all of you have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2009 yourselves.

No comments: