Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Boobs!

I have my appointment to get new boobies! On Monday I go for my fitting and it's going to be fun! I'm taking a gf and my daughter and we shall have a fun time!

Fence guy came today. Fence like I want it, may be more expensive than I'd prefer. Another guy comes tomorrow for an estimate.

Lost 2 lbs. according to Weight Watchers. Oh, man they have a 2 point ice cream bar that is chocolate covered in Oreo-like crushed cookie stuff and it is awesome. I suppose it would defeat the purpose if I ate the whole box, eh?

I an too sleepy to write anymore. Going to bed. But I am very excited to be getting new boobies. :)

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

Another momentous day for you! Congrats on the weight loss! Enjoy your victories and don't over do it, take care, and have a great day!