Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Quisadillas (or however you spell it)

OK, so today I felt particularly domestic and I cooked dinner. It was a chicken quisadillas recipe I grabbed off the web. 4 points each on the Weight Watcher's program. Yum. I didn't think I'd like them because they had a LOT of tomato on / in them, and I'm pretty much opposed to tomatoes. I can deal with processed tomatoes in things like ketsup and spaghetti sauce, but I don't like tomatoes. Worked out ok though. No complaints from anyone else in the tomato-hating country either.

Oh, now THAT is funny! (The Snapple commercial where everything is covered in bubblewrap, including the dog.)

Last night in the middle of the night, I heard a CRACK and evidentally my arm slipped back into socket properly and it didn't hurt me nearly as much today. Yesterday it was hurting like heck, and after the sudden "adjustment" it's 9/10th fine today. I hope it doesn't do this very often.

I think I'm catching a cold. It might be allergies, but I don't think so, since Spring hasn't historically been a time that my allergies kick in. Mucinex tonight and a prayer that I'm wrong about how my head / nose / and throat feel.

Have a great one.

No comments: