Sunday, February 17, 2008

Wow! Yesterday Really Used a LOT of Energy

I've been living in this deluded world where I thought I was approaching the place where I could drive myself to the doc again in north Atlanta nd let Jenn off the hook for chauffeur. After yesterday's trip of 25 miles there and 25 back, I rested all day today. I'm grumpy because of the drain and how irritating it is. My chest feels tight, not from the outside stitches, but what I suspect are a set of interior stitches under the skin that just pull and tighten my chest. I want to pull off all the tape and take a bath in vitamin E. I want to go do pottery, but don't have it in me to drive to C'ton. I'm so fatigued today after so little effort yesterday. I'm seven weeks out, now, from the last chemo. I am feeling better, but clearly have not recovered as much energy as I thought I would by now. Grump, grump, grump.

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

Okay, I guess you can grump every now and then! Should you be driving? Don't jeopardize any interior stitches by overdoing it too soon, please! I know you want to be self-sufficient again, but take it easy for a while longer and let others take care of you, they really don't mind! Hang in there.