Thursday, December 20, 2007

Weak and Wobbly but Christmas is Coming


A picture of my beautiful granddaughter. I think she's lovely for only being nine days old when this pic was taken.

I really, really overdid things yesterday. I've still got rubber legs today. Despite that I made it to Wal-mart to get some shopping for Betty and myself done. Thank the gods for those electric carts or I couldn't have done it at all! I even asked for help getting things to the truck. A very nice gentleman loaded my stuff into the truck for me. I offered him a tip and he very assertively declined it. I sure was glad for the help.

I took Betty her stuff. I even went by the bank for her. I went and did about 45 minutes of pottery, but couldn't do more. I was just too weak. One more stop in Carrollton, and then it was home to bed for me.

In previous years I worked full time, did all this stuff for Betty and myself and it was about as stressful as everyone else's holidays, but it all got done. This year, I'm worn to the bone just doing the most minimal stuff. It makes me feel so ..... done in.

Tomorrow, if I can make myself, I have yoga, two errands, and maybe I can swing by and do some pottery, but I'm not sure I'll end up doing any of those things. I'm feeling very poorly tonight.

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

She is definitely a Jewel! Take it easy, don't over do it!

Here's something for you to do while resting:

You have been tagged with: "Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends." Pick up your instructions here.

Have fun! Merry Christmas!