Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hallelujah!

No more bili lights for Julianna! Yeah! No more trips to the hospital for lab work in Douglasville! Yeah! She's still a little Asian looking but no more danger so she doesn't have to come with "attachments" anymore and can just hang out like normal babies. AWESOME!

I got overextended today after doing hospital, lunch and Christmas shopping, but it was fun until I got to sweating, panting, and feeling like I was going to fall over. I'm almost done arranging everything for Betty's gifts. Thank goodness Jenn collaborated with me today! I think it will be a nice Christmas.

I'm holding my bed down, and that's the way it is, today, December 19th, 2007. (You have to be old enough to know who Walter Chronkite is to know why that's phrased that way.)

Have a great morning/day/evening/night.

No comments: