Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Phew....guess I wore myself out!

This is just another miscellaneous nature picture I took that I thought I'd use to spiff up the blog.

All of yesterday's activities seem to have tired me out! I made one phone call today about insurance and that is about the entire productivity to my day. At 2:30 I lay down to take a nap, and woke up at 6:30!!! I guess I'm making up for last week when I didn't sleep much at all!

Tomorrow I have places to go and things to do! I'm excited to have a couple things on my schedule. Hope I can pull some "perky" out of myself by tomorrow!

Sorry that grammy ended up being a dud tonight kids. I had planned to keep the little fellow for you all, but it seems my body was not cooperative. Mmmmm, last night's dinner was just as nummy tonight as last night. The heat is kicking on tonight, and it's cool enough that that cats are glommed onto me. I am good as a passive heating pad it seems.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so strong, so beautiful, and a simply awesome woman. You have taught me more than you will ever know. I am praying for you and sending you all the positive energy that can reach you from all the way over here in Smyrna.
Christie