Thursday, October 11, 2007

Quiet Day at Home

Just a quiet day at home. Side effects are minimal today, thankfully. I did a little laundry to redeem myself from being a complete loafer.

Jenn and Eric were kind enough to have me over for a super scrumptious dinner. It was fun to get out briefly. Can't believe how chatty Liam is getting these days. His vocabulary is just growing by leaps and bounds.

Is there anyone out there that really gives a rip about what's happening with Brittany? Something is wrong with the news when there's less mentioned about the US intervention in Iraq, than what's going on with this woman who clearly needs some private time to get herself together but is being stalked day and night by paparazzi. Where are our national priorities? I don't understand.

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

Glad your side effects were minimal, hope they stay that way! I totally agree with you, who cares what Brittany is doing today?

Hope you have a great weekend, don't over do it.

Hey - the word verification for this post is MMMX - I wonder if that means to eat lots of M&Ms, or if we were in Rome, it would be 3010... sorry, just rambling.