Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Made a Movie!

OK, I was TOLD to make a 15-minute movie of the one hour, 800-year history review. I stayed after work on Friday and managed to fumble my way through recording 16 minutes. After editing out some gaffs, it was 10 minutes. I'm happy that I managed to approximate some kind of movie to be shown while the students are eating the breakfast the morning of the Social Studies exam. It's not great, it's not fabulous, it's not 60-minutes quality, but somehow, someway I managed (with some help) to get the dang thing done. I was very intimidated by the necessity of having to make the movie. I felt WAY better about the whole thing when I found out that my tutor, and me were the only two departments to get the task accomplished.

I didn't do my shopping or lesson plans today, but I had a lovely time at the local park with family for a spontaneous picnic. The sunshine was fabulous. The kids had a lot of fun. I had a lot of fun. I've read half a book today (well, actually yesterday now), and should be fast asleep. The alarm will come too early. But, I enjoyed the book the sunshine and the time with loved ones very much. I'll be a responsible adult tomorrow (well, actually today). ;)

No comments: