Sunday, November 09, 2008

Thank You

We sat down today and worked on the thank you notes to all the generous people who donated to our fund-raising. The picture above will be included in the note so as soon as they come out of the Wal-mart photo place, they'll be dropped in the mail. It really strikes me still how short my hair is. Ten months. Ten months now of hair growth. It's totally underwhelming for me.

I cleaned the refrigerator and freezer today and did grocery shopping and laundry. How ho-hum. Nice to be able to do it though. Tomorrow it's back to school.

I learned while I was sick, how very important cards are. I never really knew that. I've never been decent or ever even adequate at being a card person. I've been working harder lately at doing that. My chemoangels and one really special friend showered me with cards and it really made a difference in my life. I may never be really good at cards, but I'm trying to get better.

No comments: