Friday, September 12, 2008

Half-way!!!!

Yesterday Jenny hit the half-way point in her fund raising for the 3-Day. We only have about 45 days left to go though, so we have to hustle to get the other half. Right now the individual who has made the largest donation is someone who lives on a fixed income. God bless her. Jenn's gotten another nice donation from a company she has patronized for several years that was a surprise. Tomorrow morning we're going to tape a letter to all the residents of our subdivision on their mailbox and hope at least a few are inspired to give. We're also going to do some pratice walking.

I saw my son-in-law's iPhone the other day, and I have to say I now lust after one. What an incredible piece of technology! I think it would be the bomb for geocaching too. It's probably more technology than I'm smart enough to use, but it's coolies! I'm going to have to spend some time trying to figure out how to justify $30 more dollars a month for cell service that isn't quite as good as what I have now but has AMAZING additional features! I understand now how people can geocache so easy with these phones!

Boring life here. Glad of it. Planning to do some things close to home this weekend. Anyone close to IKE keep your head down and your body on high ground.

1 comment:

watercolordaisy said...

I want an iphone, too. Sigh.