Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Few Pix From The Cruise

This is Jenn (the top of Jewel's head), her father in law - Randy, and the little fellow up high (on his daddy's shoulders) is Liam. The first day before we can leave port, we have to have a life boat drill. We would be in lifeboat 22 if there were a disaster. It was hot, humid (it burst out raining shortly after this) and two teen boys behind us were WHINING about the whole event. I wanted desperately to turn around and beg them to grow some, but I thought it would be bad form since we were doing an emergency drill, and I didn't want my daughter to disown me.


This is Jewel and I on the Grand Cayman island. I thought we did pretty well.

This is a sunset that I captured. I think it turned out pretty good. I never did capture a sunrise, because I never managed to get up early enough and get dressed and out before sunrise. It was after all.....a vacation.

No comments: