Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bushed but Back

Tired, tired, tired after a full day of travel. We were held hostage by the weather and ended up spending the whole of Sunday in the Ft. Lauderdale airport waiting for Atlanta's airport to re-open after harsh weather. I heard today that Atlanta got 2-1/2 inches of rain, which was more than we've gotten total since the beginning of the year. Glad that AirTran opted to wait until we didn't have to fly through that stuff.

The cruise was interesting, fun, irritating and glorious, but not at the same time. I have hundreds of pictures and will post some when I've caught up on sleep some.

I see the oncologist for my six month check-up later today and go for pre-operative testing on Wednesday. I'm going to have a scar revision done surgically next week.

Busy, busy week. I'll try to get some stuff posted soon.

2 comments:

Calypso said...

Good to have you back again. Can't wait for your pictures and your stories

Anonymous said...

So glad your experience was all you mentioned....Love, R