Friday, May 30, 2008

Tired, Tired, Tired

Here is the promised picture of the dogwoods in front of the townhome in the daytime. My townhome is in the foreground, and my neighbor's is to the left in the background. Folks have commented that the trees look good. The yard man came today so the yard is trimmed nicely. (It matters more in the back and on the side. The front is mostly moss or weeds or dirt.)

My iron is low right now and I'm pooping out really quickly because there's just not enough O2 getting through to things. This is not a result of chemo, but rather a result of a life-long problem with chronic anemia. I've been hoping that my internist would call shortly and that I'd get signed up to take some iron via IV, but it hasn't happened yet. I want to feel more perky so I hope he calls soon.

Jewel and I visited Betty today to ensure she's taking her meds. Her caregiver is recovering from dental surgery. I let Betty hold Jewel and Jewel squalled like the hounds of hell were about to start nibbling on her. She's only 5 months old, but she has good sense.

We went to physical therapy this afternoon. Jewel loved being passed from one physical therapist to another while I got my treatment. She's quite the socialite.

I went to Hobby Lobby today to get some refill supplies so I can start back making earrings again. I get tired easier than I'd like and at $3.95/gallon can't afford to go anywhere much, so I might as well make my time at home productive.

I haven't slept well this week at all, so tonight I'm taking a slug of something to ensure that I SLEEP tight all night, dang it!

Hope you and those you love are happy and well this day.

1 comment:

watercolordaisy said...

Take a slug of something GOOD. :) rest well!!