Friday, May 23, 2008

Orthopaedic Improvement

The doc says the physical therapy is working and has order some more torture for me. I'm glad because the more it works the less liklihood surgery has to be a consideration.

The thing that I did impulsively today was give money to another cancer patient's fundraiser (the community is raising money so she can go to Switzerland for treatment she can't get here) and for my donation I got two BEAUTIFUL, mature pink dogwood trees.

As soon as they are off loaded from the truck, I'll go get castle rock to make surrounds for them. I haden't really planned to do it this month, but when the opportunity arises, you go with the flow.

It will be interesting to see how this adventure works out. I'm reading now about how to properly plant a dogwood. I think they'll be really, really pretty.

No comments: