Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The "Eyes" Have It.

OK, my daughter says that my last picture of my eyes looked really scary. Sorry folks. Don't mean to be posting scary looking stuff.



My eyes look pretty normal now. I've been cleared to be in the company of others. My cold is improving very, very slowly. I thank the gods for Mucinex EX and navel oranges.



I've made a reservation to stay in Atlanta Friday. I'm planning to go to the conference on triple negative breast cancer put on my Emory at the Hyatt. I pricelined a hotel room, hoping it might be in the Hyatt, but it's in the Marriott down the road. I know that I will not be able to drive to Atlanta, stay at a very intense conference all day, and then drive home, so I'm planning to just collapse nearby.

Jewel has discovered her feet. It's fun to watch her investigate these new appendages. She still gets so frustrated with her arm things for not doing what she wants them to do. So, now she has these arm things grabbing the foot things, and her frustration is multiplying. Learning gross motor skills is tough stuff.

Hope you all had a great day.

1 comment:

watercolordaisy said...

Glad you are feeling better.