Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday

My "work" for today was grocery shopping, and I've been working on a drawing for my art class. That's it.

The drawing is a representation of a picture I took of Liam when he was 1-1/2. I'm having a very hard time trying to get the proportions and perspective "right." If drawing was easy, everyone one do it. Since I've never really tried it much, the fact that I'm struggling seems pretty normal. I have until Wednesday morning to try and "get it."

I see the oncologist on Tuesday. Tomorrow I have no idea if I have anything I'm supposed to do or not. I think I might go by the post office in Buchanan and get an application for a passport. When I get well enough, I want to travel. I desperately want to see and get in the ocean. Now with all this terrorist crap going on, you have to have a passport to go to places in the Carribean and stuff, so I need to get a new one. I might not be strong enough to do real travel, but I might be able to handle a cruise or something. I don't know, but I do know I'm going to get my butt (and maybe the rest of me too) in the ocean sometime in the relatively near future.

No comments: