Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Gloriosky!

My cleaning diva was here today, and so my place is so much more nice than it is any other day of the week. She is so awesome, and my place would be so much more crappy if it weren't for her care. I took a list of organizational ideas with me to Target and came home with a bunch of stuff to help keep things tidy now and in the future.

After visiting Target, I was pooped though and went home to rest.

At dinner with Jenn, et al. she determined that my chest (right and left) need to be aspirated and that I need to call the surgeon's office tomorrow. Yuck. I had SO hoped that we wouldn't have to do that trip again anytime soon. Sigh. Jenn is about as motivated to make that drive as I am, so I'm sure she was just as excited to realize we'd have to make the trip.

Tomorrow morning though, I am going with Eric's mom to take a class in Carrollton. I'm looking forward to it. I suppose I'll put on make-up and boobs to meet new folks. ;)

No comments: