Monday, October 01, 2007

Out and About


Today was bloodwork at the oncologist's. I ran by and picked up a poster-sized print of a picture I took this summer when I was at Yale. I ran by Hobby Lobby and picked up a bunch of kerchiefs, which seem to be the most comfortable headcovering for me, at least right now. Quick trip to Home Depot and then home for a nap because all that exhausted me.


Dinner with the family and then my big event of the week: I went to EFM, a church study group that I've been doing for several years now. I was so glad to finally be able to go. I missed the last two weeks, but should be able to make this coming week. My next treatment is the 9th, so the week after that, I might or might not feel up to it. We'll just see.


The picture at the top is the one I had made into a poster. I just love this architectural detail. It's one side of an archway, and I think it's just stunning.

No comments: