Saturday, October 27, 2007

Holy crap am I tired!

It may be week three when I have more energy, but I've really been busy (for me) today! I got groceries for Betty. That is a huge deal for me. Then we made Christmas wreaths for our doors. (They had pretty ribbon and decorations on the cheap at Wal-mart.) Then I went to a Geocaching event held right here in Bremen. It was fun to meet a lot of new folks (new to me and some new to the hobby). It was great to get together with dear friends. Thanks to Rebel for making the event happen. Thanks to all who traveled here for a nice dinner and great company. Geocachers are the best folks around!

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo tired. Woah, am I tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of geocaching. What is it? Larry used to go gold prospecting, but this is something new.

Anonymous said...

I have heard of gold prospecting, but never geocaching. What is it?