Sunday, September 23, 2007

Chicken' & Dumplin's

Thanks to J. for bringing me some home-made chicken and dumplings and some fresh cantelope. Thanks be to god, Jenny got me some more TP and a few provisions. I'm awful thankful for the TP though.

I got a beautiful, beautiful card from my chemo-angel. I'm stunned by the beautiful things she creates with paper. Somewhere over a thousand miles away a kind person makes these things of incredible beauty and she sends them through the mail to me to brighten my day. And it works! They are great bouys that hold my spirits up.

Thanks to all who send a card, make a call, or share their spirit in other ways. It all helps.

1 comment:

Susan Tidwell said...

Glad you were able to eat something, the chicken & dumplings sound great!

Today starts another week, thinking good thoughts for you as you go through this.