Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Travels

My big projects for today were cooking dinner, ordering a hostess gift for a special dinner next week, running by the Motor Vehicle place, and dropping paperwork by the oncologists' office. I got so tired running errands, that when it came time to peel potatoes, I put two big pots in bed with me and peeled the potatoes in bed. I think the fatigue from chemotherapy is rediculous! That sounds so incredibly crazy to me. The real mashed potatoes were good though.



The monks have been busy today too. Look how far they've come on the mandala since yesterday! It's incredible what they do. The mandala is so beautiful, I believe just staring at it would help heal me. I know it must be stunningly beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANN, TELL ME ABOUT THE MANDALA? WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT. THANK YOU MARILYN (RED)